The PPT General Membership meeting is this Saturday, November 17th at 10am at the Thomas Merton Center, 5129 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224.
- Up/down vote on nominations for Coordinating Committee: Paul O’Hanlon and Mel Packer
- Report from subgroups: outreach, media, direct organizing, etc.
- Reports on Hill Consensus Group meeting, PCRG forums on Transit Oriented Development, the Make It My UPMC “fair share” Campaign, MOVEPGH community feedback session, Intermodal Transportation planning meeting, and the City Council post agenda hearing on the proposed Billboard Tax Legislation
- Legislative campaign: upcoming meeting of local and statewide coalition partners, survey for legislators and transit score card
- Bylaws: revision and vote
- Consideration and vote on joining coalitions