Residents in Moon are still working for adequate bus service in their neighborhoods! They have held community meetings, met with elected officials Matt Smith, Mark Mustio, and Tom Baker, met with Port Authority staff, and spoken at county council and Port Authority board meetings.
Almost 400 petition signatures have already been collected, and the campaign aims to get 1000! Residents are also continuing to contact their elected officials to let them know about their need for public transit!
WHAT YOU CAN DO
1) Make a service request to Port Authority. You can do so here.
3) Ask for the G3 Flyer to provide service in both directions
2) Ask for route 21 to extend service up by Mooncrest
4) Write and call elected officials. Click here for their addresses and a sample letter.
5) Complete a community transit needs assessment survey. Click here.
Questions or concerns, email email@example.com or call 412-216-9659