Help PPT build an access-centered movement. Take the PPT Accessibility Survey now
In efforts to make Pittsburghers for Public Transit (PPT) a more accessible organization, we are conducting a survey to identify areas we need to improve on and things we can do differently.
Your thoughts irrespective of whether you attended a meeting or took part in a campaign are very valuable. We would appreciate it if you can spend around 15 minutes to complete our survey.
Your responses will help us to better engage transit riders and operators in Allegheny County in our efforts to expand and defend public transit.
* If you prefer to fill out a paper copy, need a large print copy, need the survey in another language, or need any other accommodations, email: Toni Haraldsen firstname.lastname@example.org*
* If you prefer to fill this out over the phone, call or text to set up a time: Jessica Benner at 3042687672 *
* Si prefiere completar una copia en papel, necesita una copia en letra grande, necesita la encuesta en otro idioma o necesita cualquier otra adaptación, envíe un correo electrónico a: Toni Haraldsen email@example.com *
* Si prefiere completar esto por teléfono, llame o envíe un mensaje de texto para programar una hora: Jessica Benner al 3042687672 *
And we wanted to share some resources that have been guiding PPT’s conversations around accessibility
- The Disability Visibility project their ACCESS IS LOVE campaign and others uplift disability justice campaigns from advocates across the country
- Rooted in Right’s Access That trainings on how to optimize your online tools for accessibility.
- Following the teaching and organizing of local disability rights advocate, Dustin Gibson. Check out his website. Follow him on Twitter. And catch one of his trainings at the Peoples Hub