Its the most wonderful time of the year! Volunteer for one of PPT’s year-end phone banks to help us connect with members.
Every year PPT volunteers make hundreds of phone calls to connect to members. We talk about people’s experiences on transit throughout the year; we invite them to our year-end celebration; and we ask them for their continued support of our work. This year, we’re also going to talk to members about our new strategic plan, get their feedback, and invite them to vote to approve it. These conversations with members are important to our organizing, and you can help PPT strengthen our work by volunteering below.
Our phonebanks are virtual events. When people sign up below you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to a zoom meeting room. Join us in that room at the event time or call in on the phone number and we can orient the groups on how we make calls using the callhub.io platform. Having a phone and another device that can connect to the internet makes these calls fastest, but if you just have a phone connection you can still help make calls!
Reach out to PPT Communications Director, Dan, with questions or accommodation needs: 551-206-3320, or firstname.lastname@example.org
The schedule for our phone banks is below. Use the form at the bottom of the blog to sign up!
- Thursday, December 1, 4pm to 6pm
- Monday, December 5, 5pm to 7pm
- Thursday, December 8, 4pm to 6pm
- Saturday, December 10, 12pm-2pm
- Monday, December 12, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday, December 14, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Tuesday, December 20, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Monday, December 26, 3pm-5pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Saturday, December 31, 12pm-2pm