You’re invited to join us for our monthly General Membership Meeting on Saturday, June 15th from 10-11:30 a.m. at the Allegheny County Human Services Building, One Smithfield St, in downtown Pittsburgh. This month we’ll be in the Homestead Grays conference room on the ground floor.
Here’s the agenda:
- Discussion of Transportation Senate Bills 1 and Senate B700. How should PPT respond to concerns of privatization and regressive taxation of workers even as corporate tax rates are cut again?
- Transit Tales updates
- Discussion of new directions for PPT’s future
- Organizing a much larger General Membership Meeting, using the thousands of new contacts from petitions to invite participation
- Grants and other fundraising
- Initial discussion of proposal for pay-what-you-wish monthly dues for voting membership.